January 2019 Webinar by inkFrog
The first inkFrog Open webinar of 2019 will stream live on this page on January 23, 2019 at 1:00PM PST. When the stream goes live, you'll be able to use the video controls on the screen above to watch and make it full screen:
Topics We Will Be Covering
Here is an overview of what the webinar is going to cover:
- Webinar Overview
- Who is Chris @ inkFrog?
- About inkFrog
- How to Get Help
Setting Up Your Account
- Navigating inkFrog Open
- Account Settings
- New HELP Button
- What are inkFrog Profiles? (Shipping, Return, Payment, Listing, and Master profiles)
- Example: How do you setup a Shipping profile?
- What is it and how does it work?
- Example: Creating an eBay listing
- How to edit listings
- Where do listings go after they end/expire/sell?
- What is bulk updating and why do you need it?
- Example: Bulk updating the titles of several listings
- What is the Store Connector and why do you need it?
- How to connect a store to your inkFrog account
- Sync Settings
- Example: Importing listings and creating an eBay listing from Shopify
- What is inkFrog Designer and why do you need it?
- Example: How to select, modify, and use one of our pre-built templates
- What is auto feedback and why do you need it?
- How to access, enable, and configure the auto feedback system
- What is Analytics and why do you need it?
- How to access it and view the reports
We look forward to seeing you there!
Chris @ inkFrog